Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Guess it only works for the Barrymores

I want to let you know I will buy anything in an orange tube.

I am always on the lookout for a great, inexpensive mascara, and I think I am still on the lookout after Lash Blast. I was not a fan of the brush, most end in a nice point, but this was like the eraser end of a No.2 pencil.

What CG says: Get a blast of lush, volumized lashes! LashBlast's patented volume-boosting formula and patent-pending brush are designed to max-out each and every lash, leaving you with the ultimate big lash look. Now in waterproof, too!

Pros: I had no raccoon eyes, even after a rock star night. My eyelashes even looked fake!

Cons: My lashes were thick alright, but no curl whatsoever to them. Thick and sticking straight out. Odd looking.

Price:$7.65

Rating: So-So Fierce. If you curl your lashes first, then use this, it's all good. That's too much work for me.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I am a mascara whore. I have tried every single brand out there and keep coming back to Loreal Voluminous. It's awesome, but you have to let in thicken up a little bit. It's not the best brand new.

Mandy :)

Common Law Blonde said...

Okay, Jules, I tried the tube you gave me. It was like using one of those pre-school sized crayons. I didn't have any clumps, but it didn't make all the much impact on my lashes.